Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's a small world.......after all

I have been on the it's a small world ride before. I have always thought it was a neat ride...mostly just to cool off:) But as I was on there this time I had a totally different thought process. As I looked around and saw all of these children...brown hair, pink hair, dark skin, light skin, curly hair, stright hair...I couldn't help but think of my family now and how we have been so blessed with all of our children. Some with dark hair, some with light. Some are blue eyed, some brown, some green. And even now we have one with dark skin and one with really dark skin. One with very straight black black hair and one with very very curly black hair. These boys would have spoken a different language, had a different culture, but they are now part of our family, our culture, our heritage. I am so thankful for our very diverse family, for each one of these precious children. And as we were at Disney I heard so many different languages. Some of them looked just like me but spoke a language I couldn't understand. Some of them looked very different from me, but yet spoke my own language. Each one of us is a special and unique creation from God and God loves each and every one of us. I want to be used to help some of these special people to know who God is and what He has done for each one of us. Am I willing to step out and be bold enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment