Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Break 2009

The kids and I have just had an amazing week. This is the first time in a while that I haven't been traveling on a break. I love to travel, especially back home, because I love to see my family. But we stayed back this time because we have precious time to spend with Daddy before He leaves again. But he still had to work this week. We just really had a "staycation" as I've heard others say before. We took it easy each morning,had a couple of "dates" with friends, we've been to the movies, to the skating rink, to the park, bike riding, played card games, read books, and even went out for milkshakes!! And we spent time with Daddy in the evenings. It has really been a great week and the weather has been nice too. Maybe not as warm as some would like it, but warm enough for us to get out some. I really feel like I've had a vacation!

1 comment: