Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Go Redsox?????


Well, I guess I am now a Boston Redsox fan? I really have never been a sports fan of any sort. I like to go to a real game occasionally and I like to watch people that I know play sports and I always like to watch the superbowl, but I've just never been a die hard fan of any particular teams..........just what my mom and dad and my hubby like I guess. Well, Rach has become a Redsox fan since moving to CT. Apparently here you are either redsox or yankees. JB likes the redsox too I guess, and so they all wanted Boston Redsox baseball caps and they said I needed one too..........so here we all are in our hats...............GO BOSTON!!!! (or not...I don't really care:) I hear that the Redsox have been on a winning streak lately and beat the yankees four straight games...........so at least I'm a "fan" of a winning team!!!!

1 comment:

  1. My sister and brother-in-law became Red Sox fans when they lived up there. They still are!

    ReplyDelete