Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!



We had a wonderful holiday season. JB was finally home and he had some time to get some R & R. JB's family(they're mine too) came for Christmas. It was a lot of fun being at our home for Christmas and just letting the kids open their stuff and do whatever they wanted with it. Usually I am a freak after christmas because I know that I have to keep up with everything and somehow get it all back home with us. And it was special for all of JB's side to be together for Christmas. I did however miss the rest of our family back home and hope that next year we will be able to make it home for Christmas.
It snowed some more on New Year's Eve...so pretty! We just hung out together and had some fun. Rachel, our very talented manager, had all of the things that we could do written on a list. We played a game, watched a movie, read some books, and had a Wii tournament. It was fun. The kids were both asleep at 11:00, but we woke Rach up at Midnight. She said happy new year and then went back to sleep. It was the first time in a while that I rang the new year in with my hubby so that was great! I pray that in 2010 I will bring glory to God more than I ever have before! We will hopefully soon see what's in store for us this year. Moving or Not???

No comments:

Post a Comment